We had a great first visit to the 2020 TASA Midwinter Conference and made some great connections with Texas administrators and board members. We also learned a lot to prepare us for next year.
Five of us from the REEDER team made the trip down to Austin to exhibit but also attend some of the informative sessions. The TASA Midwinter app was super helpful and provided attendees with more information about our company.
Some of the sessions we enjoyed attending were:
- “Building a Strong Foundation” by Shannon Bearden, Associate Principal, Huckabee
- “An Exemplar of Long-Range Facility Planning: Keller ISD” by Sloan Harris, Partner, VLK Architects
- “Lessons Learned from First-Year Superintendents” by Diana Barrera, Kenedy ISD & Cade Smith of Brock ISD
- “Standing at the PR Crossroads: When Privilege Meets Social Justice” by Janet McDade, Carroll ISD & Julie Thannum, APR, Carroll ISD
- “Developing a District Scorecard” by Dee Mills, Brock ISD & Cade Smith, Brock ISD
Thank you to everyone who stopped by our booth. The REEDER Bluetooth speakers were at hit and our DeWalt Combo Kit winner was Brandon Rabe of Architects Rabe + Partners. We look forward to seeing everyone next year!